So, you need to write an essay and you have no idea what to start with. Let us help you! Firstly, there are a lot of ways how to write a significant story, although each standardized essay requires the typical pattern. Here you have several tips, which will definitely help you in this.
See them below:
1. Select the topic. For example, “Innovations in Our Every Day Life”.
2. Define the central idea. It can be as follows: innovation changes our lives for better and provides further evolution in the perspective of future of human being existence.
3. Structure your essay into introduction, body, and final conclusion or summary.
4. It is important to start with the interesting thesis or sentence that captures the attention of your audience with the first word. The most efficient way is to use questions, thus, making your audience respond from the start. E.g., What do you do firstly when waken up in the morning? Brew the coffee using you beloved coffee machine! You can also apply to some significant or interesting fact.
5. Introduce each paragraph with one sentence or thesis to outline the core idea for it. E.g., Innovations filled up our everyday life with coffee machines, multi-touch screen refrigerators, cell phones with PA apps, HD television, ‘smart’ glass, etc., penetrating all its spheres.
6. Each paragraph should be ended with a short summary or statement. You can conclude, for example, the following: Thus, technological innovation development has made a traditional life of the majority obsolete and more advanced.
7. The introductory idea mentioned in the first paragraph should be developed thoroughly and in more detailed manner in the body paragraph. It usually contains two or three passages. Don’t forget to provide some examples and detailed explanations here.
8. Summary or final statement is usually to be a reverse version of your introduction. It summarizes and provides final conclusions to the whole essay idea outline.
9. Summary or final statement could contain some predictions for the future or your expectations by restating the core idea of the story. For example: Without any doubt, innovations have got us to the next level of human evolution which will cause the uprise of innovations and their diffusion into new ‘smartized’ geek community.
Here you go! 😉