Here are some additional tips on developing strong writing skills as well as your own style. Be careful to read them all, as they will surely help you in your college essay or paper work. Check!
1. It’s highly recommended to introduce to the text strong modal verbs and avoid modals when stating your opinion. It always works better if you write: ‘Technologies has developed advancely’, than ‘Technologies seems to have developed advancely’.
2. It is not good to apologize for what you are saying. You should be persuasive to catch the reader.
3. Use synonymous words to make the essay outline more rich-worded and well featured.
4. You should catch the reader with the strong introduction. Use for the purpose questions or significant facts to get the attention needed.
5. Be brief and exact when introducing your main essay idea outline. It’s preferred to use short sentences rather than long ones.
And, don’t afraid to be boredom, write what you feel. It always sounds strong and attracts when you’re confident about the topic with your own opinion.
Wish you good luck!